Friday 13 January 2012

Day 4, & I'm back for good now!

Hiya, long time no see... 
So as I think I've said before, I haven't been on here for a while because of exams and looming coursework deadlines etc. Anyway, all that jazz is done and out of the way now so this can blossom in to something beautiful (hopefully).

Hope you're week has been better than mine! College work is draining my energy completely and I'm really lacking in sleep so I am really in need of a lot of sleep over the weekend and coming weeks to get me in to a better routine where I can sleep before midnight and wake up before half past eight for college. So if any of you do A-levels or have had GCSE's, or just any other exams lately - I hope they went really well and that the hard work you did really paid off! 

So, other than college work my life has been just as bland as it usually is - nothing interesting ever really happens to me in all honesty - sad I know... The start of 2012 saw me make some new years resolutions that I really haven't stuck to, without making excuses, I just really haven't tried. 

I'm thinking of things to say and do in other blogs and I'm really struggling so if anyone has any suggestions or requests then please please please leave a comment and I will promise to do them! I shall also be making some changes to the layout of my blog over the next few weeks to make it a little bit more sophisticated as it does look really basic at the moment. I'm thinking a move to brown tones? I'm still not quite sure.

I'm sorry about how this post really hasn't had much point to it other than to say "I'M BACK"... and let you know why I've been away. 
Speak tomorrow, 
   Bella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment