Sunday 1 January 2012

Day 1

Hiya everyone, so it's DAY 1
I know the day isn't really over and there's still some more hours to come, but I'm going to my grandparents for the next few days and they don't have the 'luxury' of internet so I thought I'd just be an eager beaver! 

I'm feeling so happy - literally woke up with a shameful hangover but the paracetamol did the trick! This mornin has just been spent sorting out my bedroom ready to be painted whilst I'm not at home - only white though so nothing drastic. It's been so stressful trying to sort everything out and I'm still not finished so this post will have to be pretty short :(

My dad has bugged me today - for a change... Him and his girlfriend and having a family party at their house & they haven't even suggested me going to it. I wouldn't have gone if they had invited me, but still, having the option and knowing that they're thinking of me is nice. 

2012 holds the potential for so much. I'm going to: get a job, get a tattoo, get surgery, get a boyfriend, pass exams, learn to drive, turn 18 & have so much fun and go to as many parties as possible. This year will be the one for me!

& with that my mum is nagging at me to get off the computer - so I'll speak to you tomorrow, Happy New Year! 

   Bella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment