Saturday 31 December 2011

au revoir two thousand and eleven

This year has been a whirlwind, I've had some incredible highs and made some beautiful memories. There's no denying though that there have been some really bad moments when I've felt ridiculously low. I've let things affect me a lot more than they should have, & the past has stopped me from fulfilling the future. I've made mistakes, & I've hurt a few people, I've found my true friends, found those who really care for me, I've realised that my family is incredible & most importantly - I've realised how very strong I am. I now know that I have the power and the strength to change my life for the better.

This year has flown by and I don't know where it has disappeared to. I feel like I've achieved nothing major over the past twelve months and there is no way that I want to do that again in 2012 - if we all do die this year then lets make it a fucking great year to remember. 

I can face everything that I need to now, I am strong enough to cope with absolutely anything. I've survived all the shitty times I've had, & I'll survive the bad times that will come in the future - I guess I'm feeling extremely optimistic!

I really and truly hope everyone elses 2012 is going to be as awesome as mine :)

    Bella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment